Two jobs, two matches, one day

I've got no idea if this is a bug or a feature, but does anyone here know what happens if you are scheduled to be in charge at two matches on the same day (possibly simultaneously)? I'm managing in the Bundesliga but could wind up managing GB (in my game England are on a hot streak, winning Euro 2012 albeit it by a Castillas own goal and top of the FIFA rankings ... somehow) in the Olympic Final and playing Gladbach for the first round of Bundesliga matches, and a pre-season friendly clashing with the quarters. Will I just be able to be in two places at once or will my assistant take over at one or both of them? Or would it just screw the whole game up or something?

No, I think the game just ignores the fact that you should be in two places at the same time. You just get to pick the teams one after the other then it plays them out one after the other. I control my reserves and U18's as well as my first team and owing to not paying attension just had all three teams playing pre-season friendlies on the same day. the reserves & U18 teams were presented to be picked first and then played out before the first team came up for selection. Unfortunately then I had to fill it with the real U18 scrubs on the bench as nearly everyone had played in the other two games and was now shown as 'ine'

Archived