Downloads Updates and reccomendations?

Hi

So I have bought the game today but before I play I want to make sure I have all the latest patches, updates and extras etc.

By this I mean player face packs that will also include lower league players and Team badges as well as any other extra downloads.

So a few questions

1.What are the best downloads such as facepacks?

2.What website is the best place to find these downloads?

3.Can you make any other reccomendations that will enhance my game play?

I shall also be starting my game with a BS North or South.

1.The best Facepack is a very large Torrent (nearly 5gb – which tells you how many faces it has) and can be got at http://fmdownloads.com - you want 4.01 Complete Pack.

There is a wide range of logopacks available, dependant on personal preference. The best in my opinion is Metallic Logos, which you can get at www.dazs8.com. In fact, that website also has (in my opinion) the best background packs as well, so have a browse there.

2. For me, Dazs8.com is a personal favourite – but if you’re after a place with variety so you can choose yourself, head over to www.fm-base.co.uk which usually has all the latest and best skins, graphics & add-ons. (Again, just in my opinion…)

3. It appears you like lower league management – so I would suggest heading over to the Editors Forum and downloading Uncle Ron’s Regional Leagues update – it’s in a thread called England Levels 7 & 8 Southern Isthmian & Northern Leagues *Out Now* and it gives you the Regional leagues as well, down to Level 8. I am currently managing Worksop Town, although you can go even lower than that.

Also, whilst you’re at FM-Base, definitely download the Huge Database option, which is a must. You can find that under Addons > Misc Addons & Graphics

Hope this helps you – remember these are all my personal preference and millnerpoint is right, you will be better off browsing the Skinning Hideout – but I can’t recommend Daz’s website highly enough. His ‘On The Ball’ team backgrounds have really enhanced my game.

Archived