How to circumvent restrictions on staff (getting in more coaches and scouts)

A lot of my friends complain about these restrictions and moan that provided you have a big enouh budget, why should you be restricted to only 9 scouts?

Well there is a way of bringing in more staff members, although it's a bit underhand.

What you do is offer some of your scouts coaching roles by offering them new contracts, once they accept you'll be left with a few allotted scout positions which you fill by bringing in more scouts.

If you're greedy (like me) you can in turn offer the new scouts coaching posts and bring in more scouts, but make sure they are willing to take coaching roles beforehand and bring in more scouts.

Once you have the desired number in, you simply go to those scouts you offered coaching roles and offer them new contracts as scouts.

I (managing Bologna) presently have 22 scouts when my board has restricted me to a derisory 9.

Some may view it as cheating but it's up to you how you play the game

You can do these with coaches by offering them ASS Man roles, ect....

I used to do this but for coaches in the lower league when I was restricted to a small number. I signed them as assistant managers, then changed their role to coach while at the club.

I don't do it anymore because it's somewhat cheating, not to mention it's probably not worth the money to have 9 coaches at a smaller club.

Archived