posting pictures in threads

hey guys,

i can't for the life of me work out what i'm doing wrong (if I am) with trying to post pictures to threads. I click the icon, and I get the little window to pick from URL (which ALWAYS says invalid url, even though it's not), or from computer. When I upload from computer, it uploads fine, but then is in the list, with a little icon that when hovered just says "undefined" and I can't do anything else with it.

Can somebody help me out!? Trying to post an FM Career post...

I can't get the hang of it either. This is what I was told to do in another forum, after I've uploaded it to imageshack:

POSTING A SCREENIE FOR FM:

Take the URL in your "img" brackets and then click on your image.

This will bring up a bigger version of it. Here simply right click on your image,

go to properties and copy the URL of the actual image. If you're using chrome just

right click and choose to copy the image URL. Then put it in the image brackets.

The reason it didn't work is because its trying to use the URL you gave as the image,

but it isn't an image, but instead a webpage.

hey guys,

i can't for the life of me work out what i'm doing wrong (if I am) with trying to post pictures to threads. I click the icon, and I get the little window to pick from URL (which ALWAYS says invalid url, even though it's not), or from computer. When I upload from computer, it uploads fine, but then is in the list, with a little icon that when hovered just says "undefined" and I can't do anything else with it.

Can somebody help me out!? Trying to post an FM Career post...

In that dialog you have to untick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" or it won't work. Fix your board, SI.

Archived