What kind of database to create for international management?

I want to manage the Cyprus national football team but their unavailable when you load all the English leagues with a large database. I know that I could just make a custom database and include all players with a Cypriot nationality. However, if I do that then won't that create a biased database in the sense that I will have a wider number of players to choose from compared to other nations, thus giving me an unfair advantage? Is there a way that I can create a fairer database without loading players from every single nation, or is that my only option? The database would be huge though if I did do that. I was thinking about loading current international players from each nation because the database might be smaller but what happens when the current international players retire? Any ideas or advice as to what I should do? Thanks.

Loading all Cypriot players won't really give you that much of an advantage because most of the teams will be populated with grey players anyway which are of proportionate strength when they don't have enough players to choose from.

I say, don't bother caring about fair. If you want to manage Cyprus just retain their players mate. :p

Archived