Syrups

Some of the hair on newgens looks atrocious. Am I alone in thinking this? Obviously it is in a way, but a lot of newgens look like they have their hair superimposed or glued on. And it sticks out like a sore thumb. Especially redheaded newgens. As one myself, I can freely admit that ginger newgens on FM don't look human!

Also, my captain recently went from shoulder length hair to completely bald overnight. I know it happens, but it gave me a minor shock...

LiquidFury used Future Sight!

athos7's attack was not very effective...

Haha, you can spot those jokes a mile off.

Future Sight is an attacking move that does damage three turns later, and it can't be "not very effective" in any case. You're thinking of Endure or Protect or similar.

On topic, yeah, some regens have very... odd hair.

Future Sight is an attacking move that does damage three turns later, and it can't be "not very effective" in any case. You're thinking of Endure or Protect or similar.

On topic, yeah, some regens have very... odd hair.

I was applying the mind reading principles of future sight ('...foresaw an attack!') to negate athos7's jib in a mildly humerous way. I wasn't applying it in a serious manner, otherwise athos7 would have received damage 3 posts later. Or 3 turns later, depending on how deep you want the analogy to go...

Protect, Detect and Endure can do die. Toxic could do with buggering off too. It's accessabillity to most Pokemon is another setback for the glorious poison type.

Archived