Future of this game

Because you are using a weaker team, so your player is keeping standing still and has his head shaking around and lost the ball to your opponents and concede a goal, thats how FM beat players, any new method SI?

you wanna see a compilation of head shaking -> lost your ball -> concede? i can show u almost 30 times for me happened in one year while against strong team

I am getting bored of buying a new copy of FM each year and get the more disappointment every year

i have heard that realistic is the selling point of this game? which part of this game is realistic? Mourinho get sacked just half season and Boas get sacked at the same time or Ronaldo has been put on the trasnfer list alongside Di Maria?:applause:

theres always a good reason ronaldo and di maria are up for transfer, ronaldo only ever was once for me after being injured for 13 out of 15 months and they had replaced him with nani, di maria is normally up because he doesn't always get to play, when i was madrid i put him upin the second season cos i never played him, would you not do the same thing? thats extremely realistic, look at kaka, adebayor, roque santa cruz, the list goes on

realistic doesnt mean everything must be follow logically from the real life.

once you start your game it's your own unique game world and anything can happen in there.

who would have thought about Tevez current situation 5 months back when he lifted the FA cup?

so don't use mourinho and villasboas get sacked as a reason the game is not realistic.

THAT'S FOOTBALL

My players don't just stand around shaking their heads, and I have only been weaker sides on my current save (Aviron Bayonaise then Boston, currently Exeter). To coin an old favourite, this is one time where.......it's your tactics.

Because you are using a weaker team, so your player is keeping standing still and has his head shaking around and lost the ball to your opponents and concede a goal, thats how FM beat players, any new method SI?

you wanna see a compilation of head shaking -> lost your ball -> concede? i can show u almost 30 times for me happened in one year while against strong team

I am getting bored of buying a new copy of FM each year and get the more disappointment every year

i have heard that realistic is the selling point of this game? which part of this game is realistic? Mourinho get sacked just half season and Boas get sacked at the same time or Ronaldo has been put on the trasnfer list alongside Di Maria?:applause:

The way chelsea are playing at the moment Boas might well get sacked after 6 months of the season

To the OP, Chelsea sacking a Manager is nothing new and Mourinho leaving would be very realistic if it wasnt for the current President. No-one else at the club likes the guy IRL, as he has totally mistreated the history and tradition of the club and filled the squad with Portuguese players instead of home grown lads

Di Maria could easily leave if Mourinho wasnt manager as there is no link between him and the club, he isnt even among favoured personnel for the fans and Ronaldo would likely get fedup if he doesnt win something big and quickly. IRL Barcelona have thus far been beating them to everything so he may become disillusioned. Plus lets be fair, he would jump at a chance for more money, he's that kind of guy. :)

if u can refund i would like to shut up and leave this game forever

You can leave the game alone forever without having to get paid off. 99.9% of the fan base appears to like the new game, so I'd suggest that if it means that much to you then you should get a different management game in future.

You can leave the game alone forever without having to get paid off. 99.9% of the fan base appears to like the new game, so I'd suggest that if it means that much to you then you should get a different management game in future.

how many people you know play this game? 1mil?

Archived