why am i doing so well with newcastle united?

Finished 2nd the first season, won prem the 2nd season and the fa cup double. I only bought Maiga (spelling?) the first season and damn did he bang those goals in. Is it my tactics (because i have played all the other fm games and use the same ones all the time nearly?) This is not a bragging thread or anything of the kind. It is quite simply too easy maybe.... I have never done that well and so quickly with the toon on any other game.

edit: and cabaye is a beast of a player!

I was wondering exactly the same thing. Are my tactics that good? I only bought 2 players (2 left backs). Loaned Daniel Sturridge and he ended up finishing 2nd in total goals scored in the prem. I finished 2nd in the 1st season only on goal difference (smashed Man U 6-2 away!). In FM11 it took me at least 3 season to even get a sniff of the title...maybe it is too easy eh?

i dunno, i mean i just rarely get beat on the game, i can match real madrid and barcelona on the pitch in the 2nd season with only 3 new players. Seems like its far too easy this year. More than likely motivation is the key and team speaks.

Archived