Friendlies and adding leagues - Very quick advice needed please

Hi, can someone please offer advice on a few issues.

1) I read that when the reserve team is not part of a league it is possible to ask your ass man to organise continuous friendlies and behind closed doors matches... how do I set this?

2) I have loaded up several random asian leagues as part of a challenge but now want to remove them. When i click on the tab add/remove leagues it brings up the leagues I have loaded.. what do I do next to remove them? I have clicked on the 'minus' next to the league but it doesnt seem to work.

Thank you

2) - When you click the minus it should update those leagues with a date. That date is the date when that/those league(s) are being removed.

If a date doesn't show, then i don't know :p

If a date does show, you have to progress to that date, maybe after that date, and the leagues will have been removed.

That is as far as i know, at least.

2) - When you click the minus it should update those leagues with a date. That date is the date when that/those league(s) are being removed.

If a date doesn't show, then i don't know :p

If a date does show, you have to progress to that date, maybe after that date, and the leagues will have been removed.

That is as far as i know, at least.

Cheers mate, thats what I thought but I have progressed past the date given and the leagues still show as active... maybe i just need to be patient.

1) Dunno, but I'd like to know if it is possible. Takes me hours searching for teams who are prepared to travel to play my non-league reserves.

Yeah im the same, im playing as Dynamos FC in S.Africa and i end up playing the same amateur teams over and over again because no one else wants to play my reserves. Although im guessing this is quite realistic.

In 'team policy' (used to be 'options') there is a tick box for assman arranging friendlies. Only seems to be for the first team, for pre-season friendlies.

Should've mentioned that i know that of course...but i thought this years there is an extra option for the reserve team if they don't have regular games....

Cheers mate, thats what I thought but I have progressed past the date given and the leagues still show as active... maybe i just need to be patient.

That sounds odd. Removed and added a few leagues myself (can't remember which ones), and it worked the way it should here.

Unfortunately i have no idea then, mate. Sorry about that. Hopefully being patient works....if not, good luck and hope you'll get it sorted sooner rather than later.

Archived