Match and squad rules...

Here it is, possibly the biggest picture/text file you have ever seen, all regarding to match and squad rules in EVERY single country in Europe. Best list to get you informed before you start playing with any club in Europe, about the league rules regarding to max*foreign*players in the first eleven…

I can't post a picture here :confused: so just check it here.

But if the link is only about foreign players, although those loan details are important, I wouldn't say they need to be included on that list

The actual text from the document states: "league rules regarding to max foreign players in the first eleven, max number of players in the squad, may number of players(sic) of this and that age, etc"

So should probably come under etc! :) Rules is rules. Might as well list em all.

If that's the case, I'm guessing the whole table would need changing because trialists probably can't play competitive games in many european countries

It's a little vague anyway.

Different divisions in the same country often have their own rules. Would be wrong to generalise everything as ENGLAND rules or CROATIA rules.

Archived