Does Stuart Pearce Ever Shut Up?

Before I get flamed by any Man City supporters, htis is an in game comment. As a Newcastle fan I am a fan of one of our best leftbacks in my lifetime.

It's just that in game he's always commenting on everything. Like how it's unlikely that Weymouth will avoid relegation from the Conference. It just seems a bit unrealistic having him comment on something he doesn't really have any involvement with.

Is he the same on your game? He is like this on both of my saves.

Before I get flamed by any Man City supporters, htis is an in game comment. As a Newcastle fan I am a fan of one of our best leftbacks in my lifetime.

It's just that in game he's always commenting on everything. Like how it's unlikely that Weymouth will avoid relegation from the Conference. It just seems a bit unrealistic having him comment on something he doesn't really have any involvement with.

Is he the same on your game? He is like this on both of my saves.

Tottenham fan, i dont mean to be picky, little mistakes are fine, but wtf is goin on with ur "excalty"? I'll leave it at that, dont want it to turn in2 somethin major icon_wink.gif

Thats funny cos a little birdie told me that every other EPL manager paid SIgames to use stuart pearce most to make him sound stupid

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

Tottenham fan, i dont mean to be picky, little mistakes are fine, but wtf is goin on with ur "excalty"? I'll leave it at that, dont want it to turn in2 somethin major icon_wink.gif

Thats funny cos a little birdie told me that every other EPL manager paid SIgames to use stuart pearce most to make him sound stupid </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Archived