Free players

Does anyone else sees in their save that free players, good free players i might add (adebayor, tevez, carrizo, enyeama, and a couple more i cant remember right now) are constantly rejecting contracts from top teams. I could understand if they are waiting for a better offer, but if they have been without a club for almost 6 months, i guess they should cut down their demands. For example, Adebayor rejected at madrid, juventus, napoli, tottenham... Carrizo ended up retiring when he was 29, he was in the bench for Argentina a couple of times before leaving his club. I think that should not really happen...

Another thing, do you guys think its weird the ages at which some top players retire? For example in my game Villa and Buffon retired in the first season. Aimar in the second. I remember seeing some other great players doing the same, but dont remember which ones right now. Ah! Drogba in the second season.

No one? just me then? :(

Some posters have mentioned that some top goalkeepers without a club retire young. I don't know if this is due to the leagues I loaded, but in my game, with 27000 players loaded, only 2 players over 35 have PA 150+, which is terribly low compared to the start of the game.

Does anyone else sees in their save that free players, good free players i might add (adebayor, tevez, carrizo, enyeama, and a couple more i cant remember right now) are constantly rejecting contracts from top teams. I could understand if they are waiting for a better offer, but if they have been without a club for almost 6 months, i guess they should cut down their demands. For example, Adebayor rejected at madrid, juventus, napoli, tottenham... Carrizo ended up retiring when he was 29, he was in the bench for Argentina a couple of times before leaving his club. I think that should not really happen...

For any NPower League 1/2 team, the following are incredible for :

CM - Andrew Giallombardo or Rob Wolleaston

CF - Jamill Adam (34-19) or Martin Reilly (30-15)

Archived