Game unavailable

I'm seeing a lot of these threads, is this only happening to people who have the digital download because I've played through steam this year and last and I've never has this.

It can happen from time to time with Steam,people that use Steam all the time know this,it could be it just needs to re-download a file and that is you all set,the odd time you may have to verify the game cache 2 or 3 times for it to get the file.

It is not a big deal(if this is the OP's problem)it is just that there are many people that are not used to Steam with this years release of FM that is why you are seeing a lot of these threads.

It can happen from time to time with Steam,people that use Steam all the time know this,it could be it just needs to re-download a file and that is you all set,the odd time you may have to verify the game cache 2 or 3 times for it to get the file.

It is not a big deal(if this is the OP's problem)it is just that there are many people that are not used to Steam with this years release of FM that is why you are seeing a lot of these threads.

First issue I have ever had with steam - so probably the reason there is this post from me, 3 years of use and the first time I have had a problem.

Archived