Manager Name

Nickname works, but it then always annoys me that the name you originally typed shows up in full name on your info screen. If you can live with that then no probs otherwise yes FMRTE is what you need. If you have never used it before then make sure you search for your names (first and second) and select them once found. Do not change the name by manually typing it in, FMRTE can then on some occasions change EVERY name in the game (like the original) to whatever you type in! I made the mistake once and had Jamie C changed to James (well every Jamie for that matter).

Nickname works, but it then always annoys me that the name you originally typed shows up in full name on your info screen. If you can live with that then no probs otherwise yes FMRTE is what you need. If you have never used it before then make sure you search for your names (first and second) and select them once found. Do not change the name by manually typing it in, FMRTE can then on some occasions change EVERY name in the game (like the original) to whatever you type in! I made the mistake once and had Jamie C changed to James (well every Jamie for that matter).

Correct me if I'm wrong but on FMRTE you can only set names which are shorter than or the same length as your original names. It can also cause bugs to edit yourself on FMRTE for some reason.

Archived