Missing reserve league + Opposition tactics

Hey

FM 2012 is an awesome game and i love everything about it - except two things. When i play as Olympique Lyonnais (who has a lot of talents) i am really missing a reserve league for my talents to play in, so that they can maintain form and improve as players. I realise that in real life there might not always be a reserve league and that the clubs arrange friendlies for their reserves instead. This however is just way too time demanding for myself to do and yes i have tried to check the box where you tell the assistent coach to arrange them for you .. but he will only set up a game every month or so which is really annoying. Please give us the reserve league back as it was in FM 2011!

The other thing is in game when you change your tactics from your starting tactic to a backup tactic - the settings (use weak foot etc.) you have for each of the opponents players seem to reset and then you have to do it all over again, which again is really annoying.

Anyway, keep it up.... apart from these two issues i am really impressed with the game i enjoy playing it.

Stampe

Archived