Assistant Manager team report...

In FM11 I found the team report useful as the asm would tell you what he thought your best players were and where you needed to strengthen, even offering possible players to sign to strengthen these areas. Where has this gone in FM12? I see where you can get a team report, showing the strength of the team by each position but where are the assistant manager's recommendations? Did they take this out or am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

they are sort of stupid leaving users go and explore their own.

please we dont have to know what tactics have they faced. struggling against 352 since they are conceding playing against 352 every 15 mins which in reality they only faced 352 for a total of 15 mins.

please bring back our pre match meeting with assistant/scouts on what formation opposition struggle with, defe sive line, width, scoring mins etc

dats why we need scout and assistant not that they just give u a team report and u go n figure out yourself how to play against them.

improvement should be made on possible line up of opposition rather than this crap of position strength which donnt give yiu anh informatio. how are they going to play

Funny SI this....

In FM11 I found the team report useful as the asm would tell you what he thought your best players were and where you needed to strengthen, even offering possible players to sign to strengthen these areas. Where has this gone in FM12? I see where you can get a team report, showing the strength of the team by each position but where are the assistant manager's recommendations? Did they take this out or am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Maybe they have left out the recommendations because now they show the strength by each position in much more detail, it's clearly obvious where the weak areas are. And the suggested players bit was rubbish anyway, they always suggested ones who were worse than what I already had.

Archived