Failing medicals

ok this is a mistake i could remember since champ man 3...

basically im aware of the fact the player im going to sign is currently injuried but not for this reason i dont want to sign him,

i thank the docts for telling me he isnt fit/currently injuried but i already know that...

in real life many transfers go thru even if the player is currently injuried...

so...

PLEASE FIX THIS! :p

I have had this problem where a player has been injured and it wouldn't go through but then another team will bid for him and he will sign for them even though he is still injured!! Happened on Fm 11 not experienced it on 12 yet.

Does it depend on the injury??

Getting a player insured could be tricky if he's coming towards the back of long-term 'serious' injury??

I've had players injured that pass the medical and join, and subsequently other players who failed a medical. Not sure if this is random or what factors influence this either.

I've signed injured players before. I think it depends on the physios/board's judgement as to whether the injury will soon clear up or not, or the chance of recurrence. It may well be affected by the player's hidden attribute 'injury proneness', which the physio has determined but not actually spelt out to you.

Archived