james iz ere's challenges

I only have one so far i hope everyone enjoys...

Youare West Ham United, you have recently been relegated to the Championship over the Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano dispute.

Many players have left including Tevez and Mascherano each heading to Man Utd and Liverpool respectivley.

Alan Curbishly had previously tried his hardest to find talent to join and signed a few players but was still sacked by the West Ham board.

You are expected to get West Ham back to the glory days of 1976 when the Hammers won the European Cup, they have set you a limit of 5 years to do so.

Here is the file --> West Ham United Challenge

I only have one so far i hope everyone enjoys...

Youare West Ham United, you have recently been relegated to the Championship over the Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano dispute.

Many players have left including Tevez and Mascherano each heading to Man Utd and Liverpool respectivley.

Alan Curbishly had previously tried his hardest to find talent to join and signed a few players but was still sacked by the West Ham board.

You are expected to get West Ham back to the glory days of 1976 when the Hammers won the European Cup, they have set you a limit of 5 years to do so.

Here is the file --> West Ham United Challenge

Archived