Real Madrid who?

Topic worthy imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le40KKTDSvc

CL Semi Final 2nd Leg

Battled from 2-0 down to 2-2 in first leg away then somehow managed to demolish them at home. However, Looking back just now i have won every home game this season in all competitions but very few by such a a margin and none against an opponent of this calibre.

Had the lead on Away Goals which i was keen to protect and naturally Real would start with an attacking formation so went with Counter.

Played a 4-5-1 with Attacking Wide Midfielders of Arshavin & Walcott used disciplined & wide team instructions with all the wide options + retain possession touchline instructions.

I hate real madrid on the game! (well done by the way) every time I play them Casillas cannot be beaten :( recently got to the Champions league final with Man City in my first season, by shere luck and my ability to score more than my opponent. In the final it went to extra time and pens and lost because Casillas refused to let a single goal in. Just an Idea I'll upload an image from my mac when I can figure it out, but it went something like this 36 shots 18 on target, 2 woodwork and good possesion. So now in the future everytime I get Madrid in the Champions League my heart sinks! :(

Archived