game set up help

hi guys , im wanting to start a game up with a league 1 club in england that will last for 5/10 seasons .

can anyone recomend how many leagues i should run and on what sized databse in order for it to proccess at an acceptable speed.p.s will having player photos unticked increase speed ?

i have a 1.79 ghz proccesser and 896 RAM

would this be suitable ?

england - blue sqaure north/south(playable)

scotland - div 3 (playable)

italy , spain , france (top league as playable)

holland , germany , portugal (view only)

large database size

if this is too much can you recomend ways of reducing this to make it run faster .

thanks

hi guys , im wanting to start a game up with a league 1 club in england that will last for 5/10 seasons .

can anyone recomend how many leagues i should run and on what sized databse in order for it to proccess at an acceptable speed.p.s will having player photos unticked increase speed ?

i have a 1.79 ghz proccesser and 896 RAM

would this be suitable ?

england - blue sqaure north/south(playable)

scotland - div 3 (playable)

italy , spain , france (top league as playable)

holland , germany , portugal (view only)

large database size

if this is too much can you recomend ways of reducing this to make it run faster .

thanks

To be honest it depends what you mean by 'acceptible speed'. I don't know much about the inner workings of computers, other than the more ram you have the faster it will process etc. But again I know some people who want the game to process almost instantly, whilst others' find a 10-20 second processing time acceptbile. My advice would be to start the game with the options you have, run it for a few weeks until the end of august and play a few friendlies and see how fast/slow it is compared to your own prefernce, and then re-start and ajust accordingly.

Hope that helps.

i have 2.8ghz 1.2g ram. i play

medium database

England - premier - BSN/S

Scotland - premier

Spain - La Liga

Italy - Serie A

This is acceptable, although when its the fa cup weekend (qualifying) + internationals it takes 2 to 3 minutes, sometime i get a log on processing but i just watch telly while it is doing its thing. im in the 3rd season btw.

Archived