The Highlght of my FM career.

I've been playing FM/CM since 01/02 edition, and this is pretty much the only game I enjoy.

I haven't installed the Demo at all, I wanted to see features in full version. Started with Juve, won 3 Scudetto's, but that's not so much exciting.. But, there is LLM!

Took East Stirlingshire, Scottish 3rd division club. They're like one of the worst teams there in last 15 years, love them because Sir Alex Ferguson started his career there & they have black and white shirts, which is a big plus in my book! :)

Despite poor budget, I won 3 straight promotion. It was tough, especially in 1st and 3rd season, but I made it. I thought I'd compete for EL spot in Prem, but no, it was way much harder. East Stirlingshire has become a Proffesional club, and board paid lot's of money I didn't have for Stadium (which I didn't own) improvements. Balance was -2m or so, and I couldn't offer more than 1k a week. I had to wait the end of the transfer window to sign players for free. They were desperate, wanted to play anywhere. In my 1st season in Premiership, I finished 8th, even though I was 11th or 12th most of the time. Motherwell went down, which was a huge surprise for me. Second season was solid, finished 5th, but wasn't happy with my defence. I conceded a lot of goals after CK's, FK's. But, knowing how actually bad my team is, I was clearly overachiever.

3rd wasn't that good, finished 8th, but I was close to Aberdeen, St. Jonhston and few other clubs, and I won the League Cup for the first time in club's history. Then I got the message I was waiting for - I'm moving to the new stadium. This stadium ain't big, 16k seats only, but it's mine, that's important. 2017/18 season was awesome, finished 3rd, just 1 point behind Rangers. I was so close to CL spot! I went to Europe. Eliminated Litex in qualies and got the group with L'pool, Dinamo Moscow and PSV. Won all games at home, 1-0 Liverpool, 2-0 Dinamo, 2-1 PSV, and had great fun in away games. 4-4 draw against PSV and a huge 6-2 win in Moscow. Later on I eliminated Benfica, won 5-2 at home despite being 1-2 down at half time. Lens wasn't that hard to beat in 1/8, won 5-1 at home and secured Qtr Final with German giant, Bayern Munich. I lost it, of course, they're just too good, and that destroyed my chance to do something in League. I lost couple of games in a row, team meeting didn't help that much, I had no depth, wasn't able to rotate, was playing 2 games per week and kept clicking on 1 day rest... Finished 3rd, and lost CL spot to Hearts due to goal difference...

In my previous season, 2019/20, I progressed again in EL, but knocked out by Bordeaux after ET in 1/16. Nevermind, I was focused on Premiership. There I finally finished 2nd, with 6 points behind Celtic and 2 points more than Rangers! CL qualies, baby! I signed just a few players, relied on those who helped me achive this and lost one player, probably the best one, Gary Hutchinson. He wanted out, and I was pissed off. Sold him to Sporting Lisbon. In 3rd round i got Galata. Won away from home 1-0 and drew at ES Stadium, 1-1. Napoli is next! They have really good team, and Cavani is still there. Incredible. Lost 1-0 in Naples, they were the better side, but won 2-0 at home and secured Champions League Group stage. I was lucky in that game, it has to be said, scored 2nd goal in 77'. I got group with Wolves, Real Madrid and Juventus. And, now, after half-season, in 8.12.2020, I'm proud to say I'm 1st in my group, beating Real Madrid and Wolves both times, and Juventus at home. But, the win against Real Madrid at home was probably not only the highlight of my career with East Stirling or in FM 12, it was a highlight of my FM career in general. Man, I was happy like a little kid when I thrashed mighty Real Madrid 5-2. I'm currently 1st in the League, and I hope I can mantain my form and win that thing for the first time... Now my balance is solid, 22m, I got couple of regens who could play in much better teams and I secured a signing of one helluva talent.

I'm just too excited, wanted to share it with you guys, I hope you don't mind...

neymar.png

capture.png

ganso.png

Well done!

It is really the best way of playing the game - taking a completely unknown team into world domination. With the economic muscle from CL there is nothing holding you back (apart from the Scottish PL being fairly weak; you should consider doing what you can to improve the other teams in the league!).

Thanks, mate! Yeah, this is an amazing feeling, I have to say :)

Just won my 1st leg vs Man City on their pitch, 2-1.

Dunno about you guys, but I tend to light a cigarette and have some, well, non-alcholic drink next to me when playing some important game :)

And, of course

[video=youtube;VnlihHiEVi4]

Soundtrack from Rocky 4 :D

Damn, I'm out, City kicked my ass 4-0. Aguero, Vidal, Hazard, Ganso.. sickness. I hope I'll get some money from TV rights, and to invest in facilities and some talented youngsters.

Won treble last leason, secured the title in 37th round :)

I'm out of CL, finished 3rd with 9 points, Barcelona had better H2H... Liverpool was 1st, Ajax 4th.

But I'm on my way to second title in club's history!

capture.png

I added some 2d icons, it's a bit bigger and kinda bolder than default "circles". Best attributes are from 15, not from 16, put Vera font instead of the default one, and few other things.. Att's colours are blue, I use them all the time, changed to yellow-green combo recently via Skin Colors in Preferences... There's few more things in there, if you like it, download it, I upped it yesterday on www.serbian-fm.net

Non-Regen screenshot..

capture.png

Download

Original thread: http://www.serbian-fm.net/evbedts-prva-i-poslednja-verzija-vt4625.htm

Oh, and there is Juve's SITV..

Matorko, "brate", that's nice work. I've always wanted to do this but could never decide which team to go. I want a nation with a weak top division to get a challenge when competing in Europe but the weakest leagues only go down to like, tier 2. If you do it in England, you get tier 6 but once in the Premier League, it's not challenging enough on the European front...

Not as much as an acvheivment as yours but I took Dundee United to European and World glory, within 15 years. Was always winning the league and qualifying for Champs Leagu, but getting put out in group stages or QF's. Finally got a lucky break with missing out on all the 'big' teams. Getting sporting in the quarters, braga in the semi's and then porto in the final. Got beat in the world club cup final by Santos. Won the Champs league again, consecutive season. This time much harder run, Inter in the quarters, Madrid in the semi's and man City in the final. Was 3-1 down at half time against city, got back to 3-3. In the 88th min, City get a penalty and score. Up pops an unlikely scorer, my LB who had only scored 1 goal in the 3 years I had him.

The game went to pens. I scored all mine, down to last pen and City miss!!!

Felt like I had actually won the cup haha

Won the club worl cup after that over santos again 3-1!

I love FM!!!

DrIgz, start with some Norwegian club, for example Nottoden. Classy name!

Kga, you did a great job with Dundee Utd, congrats! I know how hard it is to compete with Old Firm, especially Celtic, they are hard team to beat.

I'll win another title, have 28-5-0 record, 13 points more than Celtic. Also, I'm in 1/2 of Europe League! Eliminated Spartak Moscow in 1/16, AC Milan in 1/8 and Lille in 1/4.

Well, a few games ago I did LLM myself, it was fun and one of the highlights aswell. Won everything with it, EPL, CL the whole lot.

But highlight must be playing FM on Network with 4 other mates, winning the treble with Liverpool, League, CL and FA cup. (they where Chelsea, City, United and Arsenal). Anyway not as big achievment as LLM game, but value it more since it gives alot of bragging rights the next few months ;)

I've never quite managed to dominate the world game with any team, so that's a massive achievement mate. Good job. Looks like your shrewd nature in the transfer market has paid off. I won the Europa League with Hibs and two SPL titles and two Scottish Cups. It's hardly in the same league as that though...

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing with Shire :]

Finished 2027/28 season, won 8th title in a row. Also won the CL 4 times, played in 5 finals (3 wins against Real Madrid, 1 win and 1 defeat against Barcelona)

Have an amazing h2h stats with Real Madrid: 9-0-0.

Stadium: 33.750 seats, balance around 30m, budget 60, still not spending much though..

capture.png

Archived