Players never backing down when talked too.

I just got battered by liverpool and did not accept the standard of the players performance. One player even managed a 5.1 and told me his fine was way over board. He played like ******* and expects to get away with it? No way. I fined him and he got pissed off mightly. During the talks he refused to accept the fine and found out its best he left the club.

Anyone else experienced it?

Well, if I had a bad day at work and my boss fined me a whole week's wages, I'd be royally narked too. That's not to say I don't do it on FM, some players I've warned and told them to buck their ideas up and they accept it. It's down to the player's personality.

I reckon ~10% of my interaction with a peed off player ends with them backing down or anything positive.

I just told a player that I was transfer listing him, and he was surprisingly fine about it. So I relegated him to the reserves (where all my transfer-listed players go) and he went nuts about the demotion to reserves.

Just seems a bit wonky to me. I'm yet to see any advantage to going to interact with warning that they're being transfer listed. I now just do it.

The player feedback interaction has gone backwards if anything in FM12 imho. Praising a player for banging in 2 goals and getting a match rating of 8.50+ and taking the chance he gets the hump. Why bother?? I don't now. Shame.

Or trying to tell a defender man of the match that he played well, but only being given the option that his finishing in front of goal was good, or his passing. Not great.

I agree with Jibby. I've been very disapointed with the player interaction in this new season. I enjoy having lots of interaction with my players but find that it's become extremely difficult to praise them about anything!

My striker scores a goal and makes an assist, finishes with a 8.5 but when I praise all the scoring opportunities he created he answers that he really didn't play well and we do'nt have the same standards!

Now when it comes to setting a guy straight after a ****-poor performance it's even worst! 90% of the time, after a defender finished with 5.3 allowed a penalty kick and made a couple mistakes that allowed goals and you till him it's unacceptable he gets majorly pissed off and tells you that it's unfair to pinpoint him because the midfield didn't help enough.... It's crap!

I really do find that aspect has gone down hill a lot. In previous seasons I always had awesome relationships with my players and this year they barely seem to give a crap about me. It has pissed me off so many times! You just can't get it right with them. I just think the artificial intelligence in the game is weird.

Archived