netbook help

i posted befor and i havent found a answer yet lol . is there ne1 that can help me. i want to play fm2012 on my netbook i will add my specs. some 1 has metioned a skin but i dont no wat that is and how to find them. the game is installed and wen i try plays it doesnt come on screen although it is running on the process part on task manager. i have tried deletin steam and fm and reinstallin i have also tried the small_screen window as start up but that hasnt helped either. i am not a computer wizz so please is there ne1 that can help me as i need this to work so i dont av to sit and watch all the crap soaps wiv the wife .

my netbook stats that i found of the internet .

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en...3-4346349.html

Did you do the part in bold?

If you installed the game through Steam then you need to load Steam goto the My Games Window right click on Football Manager 2012 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options and type in the box that appears "--small_screen --windowed" (without the " ") click OK then close the window and run FM2011 through steam it should now open in windowed mode, you should then be able to select the netbook skin in the preferences menu.

Archived