Press conferece chairman question Is there something I dont know?

Im with Plymouth in Legue 1 after getting promoted. I got taken over by a tycoon early in first season, just starting 2nd season. I have been asked two or three times about my working relationship with the new chairman. Is this the game telling me that they are getting sources in the media that the relationship is in jeopody and the chariman doesnt like me or is it an indication of a type of charimans personality ie difficult to get on with.

I've seen this a few times, always quite soon after I've had board requests rejected. Does that sound plausible for your game? It's only two or three times that it's happened for me, so it could just be a coincidence.

Yeah, that could be it. It was soon after in the first season when I asked him for transfer budget to be increased and another time this season when asked for scouting network to be increased. It wasnt until your post that I realised

I too have had these questions. And I am in charge of Malaga so in theory the club is rich. But I do get alot of rejections when asking for things such as a bigger stadium after selling out 3 seasons in a row now pretty much every match but 2. He still says no to me. But I have never noticed these questions be timed to go with these rejections

Archived