Managing FC Den Bosch, I got into the UEFA Cup in the 2009-10 season. In the 2nd round (the one after the Group Stage) I played Munchen. Won the home leg 2-0, with a couple of goals disallowed.

In the away leg, I trailed 1-0 at half-time, and after 90 minutes lost 2-0. The game correctly went to Extra Time. Den Bosch scored the only goal in Extra Time to win 3-2 on aggregate.

Then, come 3rd Round day, I was disappointed to see Munchen v Man City on the fixture list, and no tie for Den Bosch.

Just looked back at the news item and it said I was defeated 2-4 on aggregate.

Managing FC Den Bosch, I got into the UEFA Cup in the 2009-10 season. In the 2nd round (the one after the Group Stage) I played Munchen. Won the home leg 2-0, with a couple of goals disallowed.

In the away leg, I trailed 1-0 at half-time, and after 90 minutes lost 2-0. The game correctly went to Extra Time. Den Bosch scored the only goal in Extra Time to win 3-2 on aggregate.

Then, come 3rd Round day, I was disappointed to see Munchen v Man City on the fixture list, and no tie for Den Bosch.

Just looked back at the news item and it said I was defeated 2-4 on aggregate.

just had the same thing happen to me. played 2nd round uefa cup in 09/10 season. won first leg 2-0. 2nd leg 2-0 at fulltime. went to extra time and i scored to win 3-2. results list afterwards said i won 3-2 on aggregate but i went out and club bruges went through.

SI is this a known problem??

I had the same thing happen this morning.

Champions League semi final won the first leg 5-1 at home. Rested 4 players(due to them being 1 yellow away from missing the final). Lost the away leg 5-1(with three of their goals coming in the last 10 mins as usual) and scored the only goal in extra time making it 6-7 on agg.

Was gutted to seem I hadn't made the final when I clearly won.

Archived