Barcelona B and C team fixtures still don't appear

i decided to finally attempt and get into a barcelona game and i went to check the b and c team fixtures and like all previous attempts their were no fixtures, so i started again and double checked that i had picked the lowest league in the spanish divison as active, and when i checked again, no fixtures

what can i do to fix this as i have waited 7 months to do a barca game but there really is no point playing one if the youth players are playing absoloutley no games

i decided to finally attempt and get into a barcelona game and i went to check the b and c team fixtures and like all previous attempts their were no fixtures, so i started again and double checked that i had picked the lowest league in the spanish divison as active, and when i checked again, no fixtures

what can i do to fix this as i have waited 7 months to do a barca game but there really is no point playing one if the youth players are playing absoloutley no games

B-Team is IRL playing Third Division (Lower than 2ºB, the lowest in game), so you can't have matches until next season, where they probably gonna promote.

C team has desapeared IRL, so shouldn't be ingame if you play 8.0.1 or 8.0.2, getting a u19 in his place.anyway is lower than B, so very difficult to have games.

My advice, specially if you gonna play Spanish league, is getting 8.0.2 ASAP.

Archived