How to get scout evaluations of out-on-loan players?

When out-on-loan players have near-ending contracts, I want their ability evaluated so as to decide whether to offer a new contract.

I want the CA, PA, Recommendation (In stars), like the scout reports of normal players.

Well you could look up their training report and get the opinion(s) of your coach(es).

Otherwise, Team Policy -> Scouting -> Choose to track on-loan players, will mean the scout you pick will send you match reports of players out on loan.

Yeah, 3x.

But, what if I want to compile a scout report on a player immediately? Or they fail to attend a match for a long time?

For the players in team, I have assistant reports; for the players of other teams, I have scout reports. But for out-on-loan players, it seems there is no way to get an immediate evaluation.

Yeah this is a problem with the game right now and something simple and quick to be resolved for hopefully next version.

You have far less information and evaluation on your OWN players out on loan than random others who you can easily scout and get 2nd and 3rd opinions on very quickly. It shouldn't be like this!

This is also especially a problem when you just start a new game or join a new club because they are likely to have a bunch of youth out on loan whom you are given no recommendations on whatsoever. Not till they come back from their loan at which point it might be too late and their contracts may be near expiry.

Yeah this is a problem with the game right now and something simple and quick to be resolved for hopefully next version.

You have far less information and evaluation on your OWN players out on loan than random others who you can easily scout and get 2nd and 3rd opinions on very quickly. It shouldn't be like this!

This is also especially a problem when you just start a new game or join a new club because they are likely to have a bunch of youth out on loan whom you are given no recommendations on whatsoever. Not till they come back from their loan at which point it might be too late and their contracts may be near expiry.

Exactly!

Archived