Alot of players Request Transfer List because of under-perfoming!

Seems on my game that alot of players seem to want to leave quite quickly/easily because of there club under performing. Thing i have noticed is that they are quite impatient as they want to leave after only 4-5 months into the season. For example in my first season Ibrahimovic wants to leave Milan because they are 4th in Serie A as at Dec 2011. Surely players would try and hang on to see if they can turn it around?

that is not realistic..

besides the human player who is under performaning.. u would expect a team that had reached 2nd and 3rd to have players who are determined enough to get results.. so the PLAYERS are to blame too for the team's position in the table.. bloody fools these players.. they are paid so much and whine and throw in the towel the moment they see a sinking ship.. they really deserve to be edited using fmrte to CA/PA 1/1 after u sell them away for a HUGH fee to revamp the team..

That\'s realistic.Should be kept that way.

Not if it's a one-off. Arsenal and Liverpool initially managed to hold onto most of their squads despite years of under-achievement.

In my game Napoli are perennial contenders having a bad moment. Maybe at the end of the year a bunch of players would be pissed off enough to want to leave, but a third of them five months in? I sincerely doubt it.

Perhaps the real problem is the equation of Player Unhappiness = Desire to Leave

Not if it's a one-off. Arsenal and Liverpool initially managed to hold onto most of their squads despite years of under-achievement.

In my game Napoli are perennial contenders having a bad moment. Maybe at the end of the year a bunch of players would be pissed off enough to want to leave, but a third of them five months in? I sincerely doubt it.

Perhaps the real problem is the equation of Player Unhappiness = Desire to Leave

Most of those players are loyal to either the club or the manager.

Also, Fabregas, Nasri, Mascherano, Alonso?

It's related to the players ambition. When he feels he's too good for the level of performance the team has, he'll want to leave.

Most of those players are loyal to either the club or the manager.

Also, Fabregas, Nasri, Mascherano, Alonso?

It's related to the players ambition. When he feels he's too good for the level of performance the team has, he'll want to leave.

Yes but the top players tend to also be the most ambitious players. This feature is affecting almost every team in this position. I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, just that it should be less extreme.

I think that it is more important to ensure that players who are 3rd or 4th in line in their position and doesn't get much first team match experience would want to leave, than it is for highly ambitious star players to leave if their club is underachieving.

I agree with this. I would love to see team members of an underperforming team run into other problems. Maybe they become alcoholics, or run into trouble with the law, or some other tabloid story occurs (like sleeping with a teammate's girlfriend).

I agree with this. I would love to see team members of an underperforming team run into other problems. Maybe they become alcoholics, or run into trouble with the law, or some other tabloid story occurs (like sleeping with a teammate's girlfriend).

Im not sure about that, would rather keep it to being just football management, and not Football 'The only way is essex' Manager 2012, if u know what i mean.

Archived