A couple of (hopefully) easy requests to make FM better

First let me say that 2012 is by far the best version. I faded away from 11 - just couldn't get into it - but am loving this version. For me it is streets better than the previous version. That said there are a couple of little things that still feel a little off; I don't think they would take much to fix:

Media - Please please please, when I get asked about my opinion on another manager add something about - I don't really know him. When you are a new manager or playing a lower league team for the first time there is only ever a couple options - he's really nice or we don't get on. The truth is we have never interacted before and for a while those interactions will have been limited. Build the story both good and bad over the first few years. I like the new touches about them being a good manager that you can learn from etc but that doesn't cut it for long

Player interactions - when you promise something there is still no way to defend it not happening. For example if you can't agree a contract because of demands, financial position or the agent is just a tool there really needs to be a way to discuss this. Another example is when you promise a player you'll let them out on Loan but no teams come in for him - if you don't want to send him to hungary where it will be no use you should be able to cite that no teams come in but if they do you'll honour the promise. Just feels unreal that you'd fall out because you can't tell them why

Cheers

Archived