not really a serious thread but.........

i hate chelsea on this game!!! i've taken huddersfield upto the premier and had a very good run with them. ive managed to finish the last 4 seasons in the top for and 2nd the last two... but chelsea keep getting in my way!!! they beat me in two fa cup finals, knocked me out of the league cup five years running, ruined my unbeated run of 35 games, and when i got 92 points (only lost 2 games all season, to them!!) they went unbeaten!! and got 95!!! and lets not forget them buying everyone i want!!! and to top it all they beat my in the champions league final.......... icon_frown.gif

not really a serious thread but.........

i hate chelsea on this game!!! i've taken huddersfield upto the premier and had a very good run with them. ive managed to finish the last 4 seasons in the top for and 2nd the last two... but chelsea keep getting in my way!!! they beat me in two fa cup finals, knocked me out of the league cup five years running, ruined my unbeated run of 35 games, and when i got 92 points (only lost 2 games all season, to them!!) they went unbeaten!! and got 95!!! and lets not forget them buying everyone i want!!! and to top it all they beat my in the champions league final.......... icon_frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived