the land of sunny spain

electricfy_wolves

Club Lleida Esportiu is a Spanish football team based in Lleida, Catalonia. Founded in 2011, it plays in Segunda División B, holding home games at Camp d'Esports, with a capacity of 13,500 seats.

History

On May 2011, the historic club UE Lleida was liquidated due a €27.2M debt.[1] The UE Lleida's seat was auctioned and acquired by a entrepreneur from Lleida, Sisco Pujol.[2] Pujol created a new club that will begin competition in Segunda División B as Lleida Esportiu.[3] Lleida Esportiu will also take UE Lleida's spot in the 2011–12 Copa del Rey.

Lleida Esportiu played their first friendly game on 6 August 2011, a friendly match against Pobla Mafumet that finished 2-0. Asier Eizaguirre was the first scorer for the club. On 21 August 2011, Lleida Esportiu played their fisrt official game against Reus Deportiu that finished 1-3. Javier Ballesteros scored the only goal for Lleida.

2011/2012 season was an entertaining one for me and the club fans as we spent much of most of the season sitting top of the table until i was hit with a couple of key players injured and suspended ended up dropping down to 3rd place and getting through to the quarter-finel of the promotion play-offs losing 1-0 on the night and on agg against badajuz.

2012/13 season has been hard for me so far got the 2nd half of the season to go and laying 12th in the league the formation 4-5-1 that was used in my 1st season is not doing any wonders now to me so i am going to try new formation out for the rest of the season and hopefully puts me in my predicted place or above. at the beginning of the season i sold my keep and now relies i should of kept it and has just found out he is playing in the league above or the top one of Spain.

Between January and and the end of February we kept going down hill losing in the last 5-10 minutes of the match start of march my players turned it around and moved up to 8th in the league with 7 points of last play-offs place i think swapping to 4-4-2 made a different but i cant say its all me that have done the changes as i manage to bring in 2 new strikers that have scored 26 goals between them. Hoping this good run can continue and can pull my squad together and push them to the play-offs even though i got to hope results go my way! With all this i have started to win against teams not only just blow me as well as teams below me but also the teams right at the top.

the league table in end of February : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/spanishseconddivisionb2.png/

so far these have been some of my key players this season:

DF Jaume Sobregrau

DF Jerson Bosch

MF José Antonio Méndez Canario

MF Jorge Giménez

So you lied about getting your shift key fixed.

No used caps lock its now fixed though.

defninitely a tough read without any punctuation, potential to be a quality career though.

Yeah I know im not really good with punctuation and spellings to be honest and hope it will be a quality career

Pot. Kettle. Black.

whats wrong with that?

It's a bit better that 3 words with 3 full stops?

Anyway, lets leave it there. Your english skills are obviously much better than mine so I won't even try to argue it. Nor do I think this is the place to :)

Back to the thread. What are your goals for this save and over what time period?

:D

I rest my case.

I'm sorry, English is my 2nd language, I apologise that I am not perfect with my grammer, but I am doing my best :)

I know I made a comment to the OP about grammar but I left it at just 1 passing comment and then carried on asking about his save etc.

Please let that be the end of it and just let the OP continue on with the thread, hopefully the mods to delete all of these pointless post from us both as they were not needed in any way.

Apologies OP

my aims for this save is really work my way up as a manger is my main one, and with the club i am now i want to build them up for the long run and contending for major tittle(might take along time and probably be sacked by that time or a better team come in for me). I'm just really taking it season by season and seeing how well my team performs etc. I'm trying to make it a fun save but also a great career save at the same time.

I think i have got a chance Yes. Only problem i think i might have is the age of my team as most players that i have is under 23. Have not had such a good pre-season and won the 1st round in the Spanish cup 2-0, so im gonna take that in fact and see how i do when it comes to the Christmas period.

Hope my punctuation has improved to enjoy it more will right more when i have played more.

• 1 month later...

Archived