I can't sell players

Have you unticked the first window transfer budgets? If so, then no clubs will have any money to spend.

Yes that was ticked but im starting my 3rd season now so that shouldn't matter.

Ive been tryna sell these guys (Joe Cole, Alberto Aquillani and Charlie Adam) for 2 to 3 seasons now.

Oh, right, how much are their wages and their ages?

Their wages have remained the same as start of game:

Cole 90k

Aquilani 97k

Adam 60k

Now admitted that alot of wages even if i did sell for nothing but still surely some team would be interested in them :(

It's the ages of the players that will be a factor, along with the reputations of the clubs that would be interested too. The main problem is the wages. Cole must be about 31 now and paying £90k a week to a 31 year old isn't good. The same goes for Acquilani. Adam's on less but his ability isn't the best on the game and due to his wages alot of clubs who could be interested aren't because of his wages. It's one of the reasons why you still have them, because of their wages.

Their wages have remained the same as start of game:

Cole 90k

Aquilani 97k

Adam 60k

Now admitted that alot of wages even if i did sell for nothing but still surely some team would be interested in them :(

There is your problem right there, big wages for average players. You will find it very difficult to get rid of them.

It's the ages of the players that will be a factor, along with the reputations of the clubs that would be interested too. The main problem is the wages. Cole must be about 31 now and paying £90k a week to a 31 year old isn't good. The same goes for Acquilani. Adam's on less but his ability isn't the best on the game and due to his wages alot of clubs who could be interested aren't because of his wages. It's one of the reasons why you still have them, because of their wages.

hmm, gotta gun with 3 bullets? :rolleyes:

I'd try and see if anyone's interested in loaning them. I doubt they would but it's worth a try. The only other option is to use the private chat feature and try and get them to agree to a termination. This may cost some money but if they agree, it's usually cheaper than you just cancelling their contract without asking them.

Archived