Daves Adventure

Vipertitan

hi welcome to my Career Save thread, this one is a bit different to my previous saves, im started with Tromsdalen UIL in the Fair Play-ligaen Avdeling 4 division.

so what was my set up for this save. well i started with This, I am also Adding Leagues1Adding Leagues2. Im using the Latest Database by Si games. Im also Using The real name and comp fix file.

This is myProfile put my Scottish heritage and my favourite club on this year as i want to become the manager of them at some point in the save.

So I wanted to start this save at the lowest Playable League In Norway so decided to start my adventure at Tromsdalen.

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2011-2012 Report

in season witch was all ready complete when the game was set up Tromsdalen UIL found them self top of the League by some points.

League Table

League Positions Graph

for started to dip bout the last six games to go but we were sitting top so was ok.

Cupen lost in the first round.

Results1

Results2

two pages here as no room For the screenshot.

Results2 did not really make any major ones when i came in did not need to might have too next season.

Squad 1 Squad 2quite a good team did not realise the squad was this good.

Key Player Profiles:

Vegard Lysvoll - my top goal scorer.

Reidar Waage - Second striker got few goals.

Bjørn Lidin Hansen -He is probably the most talented player in my squad. He spent the season in the middle and striker position created most of the goals.

Eirik Bertheussen - He was my main center half solid player.

Frank Bjørn - He the yongest player in the squad looks like could develop into top player

Season    Team                League                           Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12  Tromsdalen UIL       Fair Play-ligaen Avdeling 4        1st         Champions

Next Season

- Avoid Relegation

- Get New players

- get parent club.

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2012-2013pre Season

With promotion to the Adeccoligaen division last season, this season were expected to fight for relegation. here is how Pre Season

ive made few transfers this season in areas where i thought i needed strengthened. Team Report.

Players i Expect to do good

Mario Di Miceli . got in from Royal Standard de Liègeigie on free looks like could be a good player for the League lets see how he dose.

Christopher Bombele . got in from S.C. Ashdod

Charles Banga . got in from FCV Dender to give me a bit experience in the for the wingers.

Súni Olsen. got in from Víkingur Gøta to give me a bit experience in the for the wingers. so thats the squad for the new season lets hope we have a decent season this season im hoping to Finnish at least 11 or above.

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2012-2013mid season report

Media Prediction: 13

Board Expectations: Avoid relegation

My Expectations : Finish 11

Stadium Capacity: Tuli Arena: 3000 (2000 seated)

Season Ticket Holders: 412 getting new stand built

Transfer budget: 500k

Wage Limit: £ 6,390k p/w

Training facilities: Adequate

Youth Facilities: Basic

Affiliated Clubs: Tromso

the season so far has been out this world were currently in 3rd place we have won 6 out of 7 games and losing 1 game witch for a newly promoted side could not ask for more, ive lost Mario Di Miceli to a five moth injuries lay off so im hoping this guy can step up his game for me, Christopher Bombele.

here is the Current table.

here is the past positions.Ii know there is a lot games to be played but i think we should be ok to avoid relegation.

Good start winning the league at the first time of asking, you look on course to repeat that!

Good luck with this mate, I wish you every success. :)

thank you mate quite surprised at how good this team is hopefully on course for another promotion not counting chickens yet though

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2012-2013 End of Season report

Media Prediction: 13

My Expectations : Finish 11

Actual Finish:2

Average Attendance: 2, 064

Finances:here is the kind ok.

After last season promotion Campaign we were expected to fight off relegation in the end we were at the other end of the table fighting for promotion, With title odds off 33 1 , we ended the season finishing in second place behind the eventual league winners Fredrikstad, it was bit tough near the latter part of the season lost few more players due to international duties and injuries, but we managed to stay in second and fight off our nearest rivals Bodø Glimt and Aalesund respectively.

League Table

League Positions Graph This season wanted to try something i never done before and it seamed to of worked, what i done was played the same back four when i could and it was the key to my success i think.

Cupen Did orite here think could done bit better

Results 1

Results 2 had to put to shots of theses, ur hthinkour home form was the key to our good season.

Transfers think rebuild went ok this season just think few the players i bought were bit better but some of them were ok.

Squad End Of Season Report

we were simply out of joy with the success of last season everyone expected us to Finnish bottom or above relegation told the lads just to take one game as it comes and paid off. after losing Mario Di Miceli to a five moth injuries lay off so im hoping this guy can step up his game for me, Christopher Bombele also lost him to injuries later on in season but he did help out when he came back.

First Team 1.

First Team 2. had to do two shots for this.

Key Player Profiles

Eirik Sørensen - The no1 Keeper at the club he was outstanding.

Preben Yttergård Hanssen - the hart of the defence he was class.

Charles Banga - Replaced Mario Di Miceli and did really good.

Bjørn Lidin Hansen Creative force in the middle off the park was glad last season was not just one off for him think he going to turn out to be top player.

Vegard Lysvoll A was surprised at how bad he was this season compared to last season he was quite good this season he wasn't.

Season    Team                League                           Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12  Tromsdalen UIL       Fair Play-ligaen Avdeling 4        1st       Champions
2012/13  Tromsdalen UIL       Adeccoligaen                       2Nd        Promotion

Aims

- Avoid Relegation completed

- Get New Players- Almost

- Get Parent Club- do not need one got Tromsø as my Parent Club they sent, Michael Karlsen Club out on loan to me did ok but not that keen on him.

Next Season

- Avoid Relegation

- Improve some my players

- Get Better Youth Academy

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2013-2014 Mid Season report

Media Prediction: 16

My Expectations : Finish 12

Affiliated Clubs:Tromso

So far this season we have not been playing as good as last season, we been struggling to get any kind of form going but i think we got good squad assembled to stay up this season, in the cup we been playing really good.

here is a list of my results so far

Pre Season.

Results so far.

cup.

as you can see we havent had any luck in the league at all but our cup run been quite good so far.

this is Current Table.

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2013-2014 End of Season report

My Expectations : Finish 14

Actual Finish:14

Transfer budget: none

Finances:here is the Getting Better.

After few good seasons this was our test. We were expected to fight off relegation we ended the season finishing in third bottom our defence and goalkeeper was shocking something witch i have too look at.

League Table

League Positions Graph This season was a tough long fight to stay in the league we had no kind of form we were leaking goals left right and center think in the end we conceded about 86 goal witch i do not know how we stayed in the league.

Cupen Did really good this year just hope can do better next year

Results 1

Results 2as you can see we had no form what so ever witch i am hoping to change next year.

Transfers This is my weakness i think i thought i bought in decent players but they did not do the job really upset bout that but got to move on.

First Team 1.

First Team 2. had to do two shots for this.

Key Players

Eirik Sørensen. My no1 again but after this season thinking of changing that.

Christopher Bombele. top goal scorer had good season.

Esteban Lopez. Released by Newcastle Ok stats are not that good but think he could do the job

Jamie Smith.Another player eleased by Newcastle Ok not very good but when he came on did ok.

Christian Andreassen.One of the kids at the club who i am trying to develop into a decent player.

Alcides Barreto.This was one of my worst buys the board said to be honest think they are right.

2011/12  Tromsdalen UIL       Fair Play-ligaen Avdeling 4        1st       Champions
2012/13  Tromsdalen UIL       Adeccoligaen                       2Nd        Promotion
2013/14  Tromsdalen UIL       Tippeligaen                        14th        None

Aims

- Get another players. done but some were rubbish.

Next Season

-Avoid relegation

- Get parent club if i can

- get better staff

- try and develop my youth players.

download.jpg

Tromsdalen UIL Season 2014-2015 End of Season report

My Expectations : Finish 14

Actual Finish:16

Stadium Capacity: Tromsdalen Stadium 5,375

Season Ticket Holders: 412

Transfer budget: none

Finances:here is the Getting Better.

After few good seasons this was our worst ever season we lost nearly every game going. we were shocking really bad. made load transfers and yet again transfers were bad.

League Table

Past Positions Graph as you can see how bad were were we dis eve to go down we shocking.

Cupen this year we were a bit of a hit and a miss one on game in this Competition.

Results 1

Results 2 so the season was a

really really bad season my worst ever.

Transfers1

Transfers2.This was my first real season were i went into the transfer market to get more players in and try and try and re build the squad witch never happened.

First Team 1.

First Team 2. rebuild the squad and thought we werre decent squad to stay up but proved me wrong andd got relegated.

Key Players

there wasn't really any that stood out this season but here are few players that i was im pressed by

Christopher Bombele . My First choice forward top goalscorer.

Per Erik Ohr. new Goalkeeper Stats looked good but did rubbish.

Andreas Sørensen. my second forward was quite good.

Dionatan Teixeira. did not play much but he did the job when called upon.

2013/14  Tromsdalen UIL       Tippeligaen                        14th        None
2014/15  Tromsdalen UIL       Tippeligaen                        16th        Relgated

Aims

- Get another players. done but some were rubbish. might get the sack after this seasons poor form me think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived