Problem launching FM

I can login fine to steam and all is merry. Go to click play on fm 2012. The window pops up saying 'preparing to launch Football Manager 2012...'. The window quickly closes after a second. Then I get a 'Steam self updater saying it would like to update, but it needs me to restart steam.

So I click 'restart steam' and it says you have to 'quit FM 2012 before it can restart'!!

FM 2012 isnt open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Absoultute sambles this years edition

Can anyone help please?

Right click on your task bar, select start task manager, check if FM12 is in your active processes, if it is click on it and select end process. Then try and launch the game again.

I'm on mac, but I try to force quit it and it's not open....?????

I can login fine to steam and all is merry. Go to click play on fm 2012. The window pops up saying 'preparing to launch Football Manager 2012...'. The window quickly closes after a second. Then I get a 'Steam self updater saying it would like to update, but it needs me to restart steam.

So I click 'restart steam' and it says you have to 'quit FM 2012 before it can restart'!!

FM 2012 isnt open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Absoultute sambles this years edition

Can anyone help please?

same problem here steam says unavailable try later, i have windows and i played it already for a week

Archived