Didnt think it would be this hard

Managing Plymouth, got promoted in first season with a team of frees and loans and also got taken over by a tycoon. Never put anyhing financial for transfer/wage budget for first season.

Following season Ive just started friendlies got 7mill to spend and 4mill on wages slowly building a team but it is so so difficult to get players I want to come espeically as got sunday league rep. Just signed my 8th signing however but they are not my first choices as the best players are not interested in Plymouth. Total spends on transfers 1.1mill out of the 7mill. Just shows because your a low club with alot of money doesnt mean you will get the best players you want, but can only pick the best of the best who are available

try looking for decent players in scandinavian countries,they can be good and cheap and willing to play in league 1.

I would if the chairman would let me increase my scouting range but he wont at the moment, can only scout England, Scotland, N. Ireland, Ireland and Wales

Go for the best youths you can get, with good potential, if you think you may be in the same divsion for a couple of years.

Thats what Im going to look at doing, Ive built an experienced team now to steady the ship and hopefully will be able to kick on from there

Archived