If I add another playable league will it increase database size then if I remove one. . .

If I add another playable league will it increase database size then if I remove one will it decrease again? I'm asking as looking to add a few more leagues to get more players but if it slows the game down too much I would remove them to speed it up again. So for example if I have 40000 players now then add a few leagues the number increased to 50000 if I then removed the leagues would players stay at 50000 or return to 40000?

If I want to make sure I always have some specific players, will it then suffice if I specify them when choosing a custom database?

Like for example: big database, with all players from Holland and Belgium loaded, and all players from top divisions Europe?

If I then change anything in my setup after a season, will those specific players then still exist?

And what if I don't specify them? Will removing a league, then also remove most (if not all) of it's players?

(I could want my star players from team A in country A be available for my new job at team B in country B. Which is very logical, as I would have gathered a lot of knowledge about my former team.)

About job changing: can I get any offer, or can I say I'm interested, in teams that are abroad, in leagues that are not loaded yet?

About job changing: can I get any offer, or can I say I'm interested, in teams that are abroad, in leagues that are not loaded yet?

That's not possible. Jobs are only offered and you can only apply for in active leagues.

In your example: If you remove Belgium or Holland at the end of season one, some of the players will also be removed, mainly from the lower leagues, the players from the top divisions will still be in the game. Database reduction is important as you would otherwise increase the saved game and database to the limit on low specs computers. If you load the top players at the start of the save, those are part of the "overall" database.

Archived