Why another new patch??

Since the game updated my team, who previously were 14 games into the league undefeated, now have lost the first 3 games after the introduction of the patch.

It is bloody frustrating to have to change your tactic after each patch. I remember the dark days, several iterations ago, where we had 6+ patches and the match engine changed each and every sodding time. Each time you developed a tactic to suit your team's strengths two weeks later a new patch came out rendering the tactic effective.

Just stop releasing some many sodding patches. FFS. If you are going to change something like the match engine and make things so ineffective that previously worked well do it when you release your big patch with the data update in January. I can't express how peeved I am right now that my team is suffering for your damn stupid policy of releasing a patch whenever takes your fancy. This is now 12.0.4 is it not? And how many weeks have we had since the game was first released??? It will be 12.0.10 by Christmas SI. Seriously unimpressed. Says a lot about a game that needs 4 patches with 3 weeks of the game being released....

Whearas in previous years you would have had a huge patch, now they are releasing smaller fixes, which is without a doubt better for users. If you look through all the changelists the ME wasn't touched at all. I haven't had to change any of my 3 tactics at all since the demo. And this is across 4 different teams/games. It's like you are looking for something/someone to blame for your defeats.

The match engine has not been changed, so you will have to blame your recent form on something else. :p

The patches that have been released are small fixes, which is much better than waiting untill January for them to be included in the massive patch.

I prefer to have the minor bugs fixed now, instead of waiting untill January. :thup:

Teams can go on streaks where they dont lose and then lose, maybe cause they over confident then go on a losimg streak. My team does that regularly, we can beat top teams the go on a winning streak but when we get a team in the lower half who isnt playing well we play rubbish and lose then lose a couple more befotre we get our form back. That happened to me when i was top of league and we just failed to make play-offs :(

since this patch came out every club has a transfer budget of £0 (zero)

Did you start a new game up after the patch was installed?

If so, you may have unticked 'allow first window transfer budgets' on the new game overview screen, which means all teams will have a budget of £0 untill the January transfer window.

Kznn5.jpg

It's an option for people who want to keep the game data as close to real life at the start of the game. :thup:

12.0.4 wasn't fixing or touching anything in ME, as far as i can tell. But.

We're performing better. Yup. Toping the league right now. Scoring goals. Tackling people. And much, much more.

I mean something changes anyway with every fix/patch, wich is a good thing if you ask me. I too think that the way it works right now is waaaay better than it use to be.

the reason they keep releasing small patches is because they are creating games full of bugs.. back then there isnt as much game breaking bugs as now.. each time i forget i cannot click a non-player and do so.. the game crashes on me.. this is way too ridiculous...

Actually I hope they release a new patch within few days as every match so far the u19 team uses a flat 4-4-2, basically ignoring any of my settings in the "Team Policy" screen.

In addition, when I've selected the "Control Team" option, then go to the U19 tactics tab, there's absolutely no way that I can change anything tactically. Basically, I've absolutely no control over anything to do with the team, other than move players between squads. There's just the list of players and to the right, the formation view, showing the wonderful 4-4-2 I don't want them to use. Trying to drag any of the shirts just jumps me to the selected player's information screen.

anyone have this kind of problem?

Archived