Will FM2012 break the record for the amount of patches

It's complete different than the years before, where there were 3 major patches with hundreds of bug fixes in each. Now we have 4 small patches so far, some of them with just a few fixes.

The updates so far are more like hotfixes rather than actual patches. The latest one was only about 60MB in size I think. Personally I think it's a good thing they are doing more smaller fixes, rather than having to wait 3 or 4 months for a full size patch.

All jokes aside, I think I've actually spent more time so far downloading updates for FM2012 than I've spent actually playing it, to be fair that's because I've got a rubbish internet connection and work has been manic of late.

Here's looking forward to redressing the balance this weekend!

Do not know if FM12 will break a record of most patches, but it will break the record of fixing bugs in shortest time in FM history. In fact I do not really care how many patches there will be, as long as they are compatitable with old saves.

They want to show how steam is great. :) But patches per se dont change much. Just look at changelist. Almost nothing important and just few fixes. It would be better if they spend time on resolving real problems this game have. Stupid AI, for example.

They want to show how steam is great. :) But patches per se dont change much. Just look at changelist. Almost nothing important and just few fixes. It would be better if they spend time on resolving real problems this game have. Stupid AI, for example.

resolving one doesnt stop the other. The AI isnt gonna be a quick fix. the whole point is that a platform like steam allows rapid rollouts instead of waiting till december

Archived