Why is Patrice Evra Russian on my game?

I didn't use any database or editor files, all I added to this game was a facepack and logo pictures. After I started this game I downloaded an edited database where all the players are available on free transfers, but I'm not using that database.

I've had something similar happen on my game. Ashley Barnes is now Austrian whilst Carl Jenkinson is a Fin. The only thing I've done is add some logos as well.

Not sure if it's a bug or something caused by adding those extra graphics files but I'm leaning towards the added files.

I've had something similar happen on my game. Ashley Barnes is now Austrian whilst Carl Jenkinson is a Fin. The only thing I've done is add some logos as well.

Not sure if it's a bug or something caused by adding those extra graphics files but I'm leaning towards the added files.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jenkinson

Internationally Jenkinson previously represented England, his country of birth, but later switched to Finland, his eligibility gained through his Finnish mother.[5] He made his competitive international debut in the 2011 UEFA U19 Championship qualification.[6] He scored his first competitive international goal in a 6–2 win against Moldova.[7]

As he has not played a senior international game Jenkinson remains eligible to represent either nation.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Barnes

Despite being born in Bath to English parents, Barnes qualifies to represent Austria courtesy of his grandmother on his father's side, who was born in the country.[17] He was spotted by Austrian officials while on a pre-season tour with Plymouth Argyle in July 2008, and as a result he was called up to their Under-20 team to face Switzerland in August 2008.[18]

Ashley Barnes grandmother is Austrian, that's how he qualifes. And Carl Jenkinson's mother is a Fin.

Ashley Barnes grandmother is Austrian, that's how he qualifes. And Carl Jenkinson's mother is a Fin.

ha ha, that had crossed my mind it might have been the case but I decided to dismiss it as being far too far-fetched! I should trust FM more!

Archived