Managing Australia--help

you have to wait for uncapped players to have played in australia for long enough and then consider citizenship

when they get an australian citizenship and they havnt been capped for any other countries you can use them

But dont be silly- you really think FM would let you use bribes for something like that!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YesYesOhYay:

you have to wait for uncapped players to have played in australia for long enough and then consider citizenship

when they get an australian citizenship and they havnt been capped for any other countries you can use them

But dont be silly- you really think FM would let you use bribes for something like that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, you basically just have to hope that some great players will come to Australia and eventually play for me?

If you had selected the A-League as manageable when you started your game, it would be a good idea to manage an A-League team while managing Australia.

This way, you could sign young quality foreign players who have potential to your A-League team and then after a few seasons they will be able to be Australian citizens and play for australia! icon_smile.gif

Btw, i think Australia has enough quality players to win competitions right now! :p So you should be fine.

Thanks! I think I'll take over one as a second user in the same file in my second season (I'm already too far into the first one).

I have a question. There's a Florientina striker called Patrick Vieri or something like that. He's not an Aussie but he's an Australian citizen. Can I get him?

no, he Christian Vieri (I'm guessing you got the first name wrong as this guy is flagged as austrialian/italian in the database) is already capped by Italy, so you are out of luck with him im afraid!

thats a good idea. and oh i'm not sure, so you are saying can you get him to play for Australia? well.. yes unless he has played internationally for another country (italy...?) OR has declared for another nation then you can get him to play for Australia.

Are you sure you aren't talking about christian vieri btw?

Oh and when i think about it.. this Vieri guy, i have never heard him come under consideration to be in Australia's squad. And he must be a fairly good player to be playing in the Serie A.

So no i don't think you can get him to play for Australia.

Archived