Just Ordered FM Handheld 2012 (PSP)

Hi to everyone!

Could anybody tell me what changes I am going to see in the new game as I am currently playing FM Handheld 2009 (PSP)

This if I'm correct will be 3 versions on so are there any major changes to look out for and will I be impressed!

We're pleased to announce that Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 for the PSP is now confirmed to be hitting the shops on Friday 28th October 2011.

Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 allows you to take control of any club across 34 leagues in over 11 nations across the world, including all of the biggest leagues across Europe and a database of over 22,000 players.

Take control of the greatest job on earth wherever you are and whenever you want. You decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in total control of tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live. YOU make the difference!

This year with advances in board interaction on club affairs and development, including; stadium expansions and training facility improvements. Along with fully up-to-date transfers and manager moves for the 2011/12 season, and all new competition rules.

Plus the changes from 10 and 11.

Thanks am still waiting for the 2012 version to arrive and still using the 2009 but can anyone shed any light on this:

I loaded a new game and took control of Villarreal and got relegated in my first season and then I got sacked at the end of the season so unemployed.

I applied for jobs when they come up but they were all at top clubs from the Premier and Championship which I had no chance of getting and nothing from anything any lower (this has been the case and now in March 2010 so would I need to start another game in this case as did so poor in my first season?

Archived