My Jalkapallokerho Face, My Ja-Jalkapallokerho Face - Finnish youth heading to the top!

deadfncat

FM Version:

-FM 12, with 12.0.4 patch

Database:

-Large

Leagues Loaded:

- Finland - First Division (tier 2)

Ok, since I am having issues with my dafuge challenge save, pretty much the same as I did last year, I am starting a challenge to play while I wait for the issue to hopefully be resolved and to continue once I have (hopefully?) completed the dafuge challenge once again.

I have been inspired by the fantastic youth challenges other people have been playing, especially ones like hrbfcrule's IK Tord :) I have borrowed some of the formatting from his thread which I hope he doesn't mind(if you do, I added you on steam ;) )

I have chosen to play as the team promoted into the First Division and have chosen Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho or SJK for short, due to their nice black strip and a cool name. SJK are a merger club, only being formed in 2007.

SJK (or Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho) is a Finnish football club from the city of Seinäjoki. SJK was formed in 2007 after the merger of TP-Seinäjoki and Sepsi-78. The club is currently playing in the Kakkonen, the third tier of the Finnish league system. SJK play their home matches at Seinäjoen keskuskenttä.

Finland - Finland currently sits in 56th in the world ranking and have 1 team enter the CL and 3 into Europe.

The First division has one teams promoted to the Premier League, with two teams being relegated, with the season running from the end of April through to the end of October, running 27 games.

CL Places

Also, credit to SnakeXe for the thread name. He is a massive Lady Gaga fan. Dont let him tell you otherwise

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho: Club Information

Nation: Finland

Year Founded: 2007

Stadium: Seinäjoen keskuskenttä (2000 all seater)

Corporate Facilities: Adequate

Training Facilities: Average

Youth Facilities: Adequate (rented)

Youth Recruitment: Basic

Junior Coaching: Basic

Club Colours: Black and White

Chairman Status: Enjoying Life at the Club

Legends: none

Icons: none

Favoured Personnel: none

Fierce Rivals: VPS, Virkia

Other Rivals: JBK

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: €11.20

Average Season Ticket Price: €80.50

Season Ticket Holders: 460

Estimated Value: €120,000

Continental Competition: None

Media Prediction: 7th of 10

Squad Personality: Professional

Captain: Chris Cleaver

Manager: Mitch Lomax

Season       FPL Ranking                       Finland Ranking                  CL Spots                Euro Spots      Club Ranking       TV Money    Final Payout
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012            71st                               56th                            1                         3        
2018            38th                               84th                            1                         3                            $150kish          $251k (9th)
2019            54th                               84th                            1                         3              370           $182k              $236k (8th)  
2020            45th                               80th                            1                         3              213           $137k                         
2021            60th                               66th                            1                         3              205           $158k              $365k (4th)    

Good luck. You're going to need it, and patience, patience, patience, plus a little bit of patience.

These threads are entertaining to follow, but I don't think I'm ever going to be nuts enough to have a go at it myself. Tons of game hours for very little reward - though I imagine the slightest bit of success must feel awesome.

Haha wow. I almost started this badly.

I signed a scout? WHYY I DONT NEED HIM?

then scouted players. Just on autopilot I guess.

Anyway,

The squad isnt too bad. We are really lacking strikers at the moment and will need some to come through the ranks if we are any hope.

Pre-Season 2012

Considering I was handed the team in January and the season doesn't start until April, we have quite some time to kill. Until then, the Finnish Cup kicks off soon with SJK entering in the fourth round.

seinjoenjalkapallokerho.png

The squad is coming together, but our lack of precision at the front is showing. Our First Cup game against TP-47 went well, but considering the amount of shots and the fact we were given 8 CCCs, it should have been 5-0

tp47vsjkinformationover.png

Another fun fact about my team is that my Bulgarian CD Predrag Pazin has played 32 times for his country and is now 38 and retired from international football. 32 year old Midfielder Gediminas Butrimavicius is a current Lithuanian international having played 10 games and scored 1 goal.

Currently there are no youngsters worth mentioning in the youth team and my initial pleas to the chairman for youth funding were denied.

Good luck in Finland, where the pre-season is longer than the actual season! :D

Hopefully your youth products have better potential than mine. (I'm at PoPa, and they're pretty awful, heheh.)

New batch arrives late September, I think.

Cheers. Really need the new kids in atm. Im expecting an exodus soon of the old men out the door.

April 2012

Finnish Cup : P-lirot 3-5 SJK

piirotvsjkinformationov.png

Good game from the boys. Caumo had a blinder and sealed it with a great assist to seal the game then another goal to snag his hatrick in injury time. Defence fell to pieces in the 2nd half, but luckily theirs did too

Finnish Cup : FC Honka 2-4 SJK

pallohonkavsjkinformati.png

Honka are a Premier Division team, so I have no idea how this happened. we did well to hold off a fightback, with Caumo launching another late goal to seal the game. Our main squad looks good, but the bench is very weak.

May Update 2012

Suprisingly very easy at the moment. My super attacking tactic is doing well even with terrible strikers. The big loss to Jaro was tough to take. They were the team relagated from the Premier League last season and are a class above everyone else here.

The odd thing is that the games are so bunched up, with us continually playing 2 games every week, and now we have a three week break out of nowhere.

August Update 2012

The cream of the league is really starting to rise from the poop. Some of the teams are just horrible, whilst others arent too bad. The one standout are Jaro who were relagated from the Premier League last season. They are easily sitting in first at the moment and have a goal difference of +47 after only 20 games. Their star player has scored 16 from 20 games :)

At the moment, I know I wont be relegated, but I am really just waiting out the season until the new kids come in and I can see what to do with them. Should be fun

Don't get your hopes up. :)

This kid was the cream of my first crop of youth players. I gave him a contract because he got a full star potential rating (everyone else half a star), but that has since been revised to half a star. My club's youth facilities/network etc seems to be at the same level as yours.

Are you planning to switch completely to youth players next season already? That might be rough...

Good luck with this, youth challenges are always hardest at the very start when you run the most risk of being sacked/relegated.

Could've chosen a club with a better name than Jarga-Hokey-Pokey or whatever this one is though. ;)

I have been inspired by the fantastic youth challenges other people have been playing, especially ones like hrbfcrule's IK Tord :) I have borrowed some of the formatting from his thread which I hope he doesn't mind(if you do, I added you on steam ;) )

I don't mind at all :)

Good Luck, looks like you've had a decent start

Don't get your hopes up. :)

This kid was the cream of my first crop of youth players. I gave him a contract because he got a full star potential rating (everyone else half a star), but that has since been revised to half a star. My club's youth facilities/network etc seems to be at the same level as yours.

Are you planning to switch completely to youth players next season already? That might be rough...

Nah I still have the core of the team here. I will introduce the kids as I need them over the next few seasons.

seinajoenjk.gif

Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho - Finnish First Division - 2012 - 3rd

We did a lot better than I thought we would this season, but weren't on the same level as Jaro to even be a challenge to their title and struggled at teams against inferior teams.

Lots of mid week games in this odd competition didn't help the cause either, but all in all I think we did very well to get to 3rd.

League Table - 3rd

Finances - Only lost 1000 euros last season, which isn't bad considering the level of the club.

SuomenCup-Logo.png

Did really well with a win over Premier League FC Honka, only to go down in a close match to eventual runners up JJK

Squad - Not bad but our defence is inconsistent and we need a star striker to step up.

Youth Squad - Some ok players coming through, but nothing good enough yet to challenge for a first team spot.

Key Player Profiles

Arttu Seppala - Great on the wing with a lot of assists to Caumo this season.

Matti Lahitie -Great local defender who is great for this level

Player of the Season

Daniel Caumo - Rookie of the season for the FFD last season and my leading goalscorer.

Youth Players

Hannu Vainio (YP1) - Young striker who we really need to mature and join the ranks of the first team.

Henri Lehtinen (YP2) - Defender with decent physical stats, but needs a lot of training

Olli-Pekka Haataja (YP3) - already showing improvement and should be able to join the first team soon, even though he is only 16.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012       Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho     Finland                 Finnish First Division       3rd                 

Next Season

Train up youngsters

Move for promotion

Major Competition Winners

Finnish Premier League - IFK Mariehamn

Finnish First Division - Jaro

Finnish Cup - IFK Mariehamn

Finnish League Cup - HJK

Pre-Season Update 2013

Started well with the match prep going to 100% on all three tactics for the first time, which is a good sign for the season to come. Beat our nemesis team in Jaro in a thrilling encounter to progress through the Finnish Cup and take us to Popa who were easily taken care of. Next up we are in the Qtr Final against Finnish giants HJK who have won the premier league 24 times since 1908.

Pre-season injuries to Cleaver(broken ankle) and Seppala (twsted knee) are a concern and I have had to draft all three of my youth prospects up to the main team, where they have been playing well so far off the bench

May Update

Im not really sure how I do it, but I did it in my other game too. We somehow beat HJK in the Qtr final and then have just scraped through against TPS in the Semi Final? Both of them being Premier League teams.

Up next in the final we have Haka and I am not sitting 1 game away from European football. Wtf?

In the League, I am currently sitting in 8th with 6 points from 7 games. playing terribly atm which I cant understand. Cant score to save my life.

KupS are doing what Jarro did last year and dominating like crazy. They are on 21 points and have scored 18 and only conceded 1 so far. The 6 goals I gave them for free didnt help

Haka are one of the weaker PRM teams in my game, so if you got past HJK and TPS, you should be able to handle them as well.

That said, although we finished way ahead of them in the league, we only managed 2 points from 9 against them last season.

Just to put a bit of extra pressure on you for that match. ;)

Good luck though!

sitting in 8th atm :( I have the worst defence in the league

finally got my first win in 5 games :o

btw, has anyone been able to get a parent club in fm12? I was never able to in my Chesham save, and now I have had it turned down twice

sjkvhakainformationover.png

LOLLLLLSSSSSS

Haka were pretty terrible for a PRM team, but it was a hilarious few minutes of crazyness with 4 goals going in

a lucky late goal took us ahead and we held out a crazy haka attack for the last 10 minutes of the game

somehow we have qualified for Euro next year but are still struggling mid table in the first div

some good young kids coming through. Uimonen could be a special talent in years to come

Does anyone have some photoshop skills that could delete the white border around this for me plz? and make a small 20x20 pixel version of it too? cheers

33007394.png

seinajoenjk.gif

Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho - Finnish First Division - 2013 - 5th

After a few retirements last season, we were lacking depth across the park and I had to blood some of the youngsters earlier than I wanted to and in what was a disappointing season we ended up fifth. We were inconsistent and our defence was utterly horrible. A late surge of three wins and a draw in our last four games saved us some embarrassment and set us up for next season.

KuPS were utterly dominant all season just like Jaro were last season and blew everyone off the park. Just to show you how good Jaro were last season, they ended up 5th in the Premier League.

In what seems like good news for the league though, the bottom teams didn't just roll over last season and they seemed to spend more to get better players in as well.

League Table - 5th

Fixtures

Finances - Cup run and slightly better crowds helped.

SuomenCup-Logo.png

This is a concern because this was easy. The toughest game I played in was against the team who beat us up last year Jaro, yet we were still able to score 3 goals against them. The 3 PRM teams I beat in the finals were embarrassing and I thank them for it :)

Squad - Not bad but our defence is inconsistent and we need a star striker to step up.

Youth Squad - Some ok players coming through, but nothing good enough yet to challenge for a first team spot.

Key Player Profiles

Arttu Seppala - Another injury affected player, but did well when on the pitch.

Matti Lahitie -Another solid season, but was hampered by injury

Player of the Season

Gendiminas Butrimavicious -Wasn't great, but took the title away from Caumo who was pretty bad this season.

Youth Players

Hannu Vainio (YP1) - Played off the bench for me this season and was pretty much my only attacking player on the bench at times. Did reasonably well.

Henri Lehtinen (YP2) - Was disapointing this season, but didn't really get much game time.

Olli-Pekka Haataja (YP3) - Scored a hat-trick in his first League game and started the majority of games this season. Did very well and should get better in the next few seasons if my terrible facilities dont hold him back too much.

Jussi Uimonen (YP4) - Best young kid I have had through so far. Showing lots of promise

Andreas Kujala (YP5) - DM who will replace Carver who is retiring this season. Should see action in a few years.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
2012       Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho     Finland                 Finnish First Division       3rd       
2013       Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho     Finland                 Finnish First Division       5th                             Finnish Cup Winners      

Next Season

Train up youngsters

Move for promotion

Upgrades

$$ from Europe? lol yeh right

Major Competition Winners

Finnish Premier League - HJK

Finnish First Division - KuPS

Finnish Cup - SJK

Finnish League Cup - FC Inter

Archived