Quick question about scout reports

Evening all. Just a quick question on this.

managing mostly in LLM, I have two scouts, one to scout the division I'm in, the other to look at the next opposition. My question is, is there anyway I can view individual members of a teams scout report through the scouting of the next match? e.g. If the next team I'm playing is Margate, and I get the team scout report, is there anyway I can use the scouts info to look at the entire squad and pick out weaknesess as team and individuals?

Evening all. Just a quick question on this.

managing mostly in LLM, I have two scouts, one to scout the division I'm in, the other to look at the next opposition. My question is, is there anyway I can view individual members of a teams scout report through the scouting of the next match? e.g. If the next team I'm playing is Margate, and I get the team scout report, is there anyway I can use the scouts info to look at the entire squad and pick out weaknesess as team and individuals?

You can ask your assistant (or any of the coaching scouting staff) for scout reports on any specific player. Right click on any player your interested then select Get scout report then select a staff member from the drop down menu that appears.

Archived