tevez does care :)

I have just finished my 1st season with liverpool, and managed to finish 2nd. my owners decided to give me £40million.

The 1st place i look is a new forward, as kuyt aint young and after every international game bellamy got injured so retired. i offered £25million for him,

city accepted, the contract talks was good, only thing stalling was the agents fee. i could only offer £3.5million and he wanted £5million.

so the contracts failed and the next day tevez sacked his agent, so i re-offered £25million got another chance to offer tevez a contract, and because no agent,

we both agreed straight away. even tho tevez wanted alot more money, i manged to get it lower but was willing to sack his agent just to get in my team.

anyone else had same thing with tevez or not??

I signed tevez for my side and he's been fine, tried at the start of the second season to get him at asking price (51mill) but couldnt agree terms, halfway through the season and i do another scout report which sais he should be available for around 14.5 mill (asking still @ 51mill).

I offer 14.5 mill and to my shock, city agree, loads more cash to land him with a decent wage/fee/agent fee structure.

Still in the 1st season. No one has bid for tevez only me (Villa). City accept but the agent wont allow me to offer a contract. He is getting fined all the time & even said if i followed up my interest he would consider it. I offered again &....nothing. So frustrating!!!

I would have signed him for £2.7M at the start of 2012/13 season if he didn’t demand £185,000 per week. He’s now enjoying first-team football since Mancini left to Real Madrid and has no interest in joining West Ham. 8 months left on his contract, let’s see what happens after that :)

Spurs signed him for 18m just before start of 2nd season. Id bid yet again but he didnt let me offer again! Im thinking its due to the fact that spurs got 4th, Villa finished 5th on goal difference! I was so angry! Still am. My wife said " Its just a game" JUST A GAME? I went started to tell her my plans for the close season & she went to bed! :)

signed him my 3rd season with liverpool for 9m. sacked his agent after i couldnt afford his fee as well (board wouldn't allow how much his agent wanted). city wanted 20m. i offered 5. they came back with something or other, i offered 9 and they accepted. he'd been rotting away in the reserves for all 3 seasons, got him in january. really needed him with suarez and neymar hurt at the time.

should note it wasn't immediate... i bid for him in late december... he sacked his agent half way thru january if memory serves me.

Archived