why cant i play fm12 when not on internet?

every time i select offline mode it dont work or do i have to actully put my account to offline?

You have to put your account into offline mode when you're online, welcome to the bizarre world of Steam which seems to think you can foretell the future by knowing in advance when you might not have access to the internet.

I am having a similar issue. I played 12 hours ago. Today when i am clicking it says "The Game is Currently Unavailable Please Try Later." This is even if i put Steam in an offline mode. Any idea how i can resolve this. This is the first issue i am having with Steam. And it does make sense why a lot of ppl were complaining about playing through Steam. Appreciate feedback

I am having a similar issue. I played 12 hours ago. Today when i am clicking it says "The Game is Currently Unavailable Please Try Later." This is even if i put Steam in an offline mode. Any idea how i can resolve this. This is the first issue i am having with Steam. And it does make sense why a lot of ppl were complaining about playing through Steam. Appreciate feedback

Try this, fixed it for me after installing 12.0.4 patch... Steam > Library (tab) > right click on Football Manager 12 > choose Properties > Local Files (tab) > Verify integrity of game cache...

Fixed it for me. Hope I helped.

Archived