Number of Parent Club - changed in FM12?

I'm managing Aberdeen and my board keep agreeing to more Parent Clubs.

I've now got Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd

I seem to recall there being a max of 2 in previous versions.....or am I wrong?

It doesn't strike me as very realistic that i know have each of the Top 4 English clubs as parents - is this by design and is there a max number?

It's totally unrealistic as British clubs aren't allowed to be parent or feeder clubs irl:) one thing FM has never got right.

It's all a matter of language. It still happens only they use a stock corporate phrase like 'strategic partnership' or some such asanine way to describe a (non) creative way of finding a loophole in the rules.

It's totally unrealistic as British clubs aren't allowed to be parent or feeder clubs irl:) one thing FM has never got right.

Sheffield United was the first foreign team to buy a Chinese club, we bought Chengudu Wuniu and renamed them Chengdu Blades. The we bought Ferencváros. We are parent clubs for these sides, it's all in the wording :)

On FM11 i could have, what felt like, an infinite amount of parent clubs. Well....depending on my reputation.

Now, on FM12, i can only have one, so far.

Been playing with Luverdense in Brazil - 1 parent club.

Now i'm Bryne and in 2. Div (3rd tier) - 1 parent club.

If i try to get another parent club the new ckub will just replace the club i have from before, instead of adding.

Sheffield United was the first foreign team to buy a Chinese club, we bought Chengudu Wuniu and renamed them Chengdu Blades. The we bought Ferencváros. We are parent clubs for these sides, it's all in the wording :)

With parents like that it's no wonder they're dysfunctional:p

Archived