Has anyone ever......

Has anyone ever played as a premiership club and tried to win anything without any foreigners in the squad at all?

Everyone is saying the game is easy but I reckon it would be hard to take a team like Pompy to the title without a single foreigner.

Even harder would be to win a european trophy as a scottish club without any foreigners??

I think theres plenty life in the game after winning everything especially as I would guess most teams peoples quad winning teams probably have a fair amount of the amazing south americans in them?

I'm not sure what team or division to start in but I reckon taking a lower league team up without foreigners would be afair challenge?

Anyone agree?

Has anyone ever played as a premiership club and tried to win anything without any foreigners in the squad at all?

Everyone is saying the game is easy but I reckon it would be hard to take a team like Pompy to the title without a single foreigner.

Even harder would be to win a european trophy as a scottish club without any foreigners??

I think theres plenty life in the game after winning everything especially as I would guess most teams peoples quad winning teams probably have a fair amount of the amazing south americans in them?

I'm not sure what team or division to start in but I reckon taking a lower league team up without foreigners would be afair challenge?

Anyone agree?

Archived