Very Frustating Network Game ! HELLLPPPP!

could anyone help me and my mate get a network game up and running so its acually playable??? we have tried though hamchaci far to slow! then we finally managed to get the game running with our ports open through direct connection but its still slow for whoever is not the host ( am talking about at least a 10 second lag) we have both tried been the host and it is fine if you the hosst but if you are the non-host its totally unplayable ! surely fm wouldnt of designed the online play for it to be as slow as this and ive noticeed other people playing with heaps of people in a league online and there game is fine but ours is so slow so someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can be your computers or your internet. I run the Championship Challenge Clan and I've hosted in 2 locations on the same laptop.

Location 1 (30meg internet) the game runs fine for most players, with only slight lag but by no means unplayable.

Location 2 (I would guess at 10meg internet) the game was very slow and unplayable...

As I said, same laptop, it was just the internet. But that doesn't mean its not your laptops or computers...

My Laptop Spec

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.2GHz

NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card 1GB with TurboCache

4GB DDR3 Memory

1 Terrorbite Harddrive

Anything around that specification should run smoothly :)

Also, think about what leagues and players your uploading and try keep it to a minimum.

Archived