Steam Error

G82

Afternoon all,

Is anyone having a problem loading FM12 through steam today?

I get:

Steam Error

This game is currently unavailable

Please try again at another time

Been like this for about an hour

I have the same problem as G82,am doing the right click stuff at the moment.

A big thanks to sega for forcing us to use steam.I have bought every championship manager/ football manager going back to the very first 1s on the Atari ST,but this will be my last.

Re-started steam once more and loaded it in offline mode and its saying update paused despite game has been updated as it shows in the preferences screen when i load game in online mode so thats the problem but somehow gotta fix it

Re-started steam once more and loaded it in offline mode and its saying update paused despite game has been updated as it shows in the preferences screen when i load game in online mode so thats the problem but somehow gotta fix it

I had a problem like that with the update, verifying the game cache solved it, have you tried that?

Steam is the bane of my life. Never had a problem with it on windows but since I moved to Mac last march I must average 1 problem a week and I'm not computer illiterate either, I have an A-level in programming amongst other computer based qualifications. I feel sorry for the people who aren't as computer literate.

Please tell me how to get my game to work. It just says 'game unavailable at this time'. The game has also vanished from my Steam library so i cannot do the verify cache thing. This is truely shocking what a complete pile of **** this steam is.

Hi everybody,

I just bought FM2012 in a shop. And now i'm trying to install it on my computer but it won't work. When i launched the installation, i installed steam as i was told. And then i created a free steam account. But the problem is that when i launch the installation of FM2012 on the first screen after inserting the CD, the steam update window appears but never starts and i get this message :

" Steam.exe (main exception): To run Steam, you must first connect to the internet "

But i'm connected to the internet...And i really don't understand what's happening here...I anyone had this problem before or can help in any way...Thanks very much. Can't wait to try FM2012.

• Administrators

Anyone with issues running or trying to run the game, please read this - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279245-Can-t-Launch-FM2012-Read-ME-First!?p=7186274#post7186274

Then post a thread with your issue (if it not solved by the above) here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/248-Technical-Issues-and-Crashes

Thanks.

Archived