Who to listen to ? Coaches or Scouts?

Hi,

Im playing in the Blue Square north league at the moment as Kettering and im stuck when it comes to buying players at the moment. Im sending my scouts out and they are coming back with 5* players that are free. So i go to sign them and then when I look at the coach reports there only worth 1.5-2* at max with a potential of 5*...

So what do I do? Do i play them as they arent good enough or do i not play them and look at shifting them out of the side?

What would you do in a situation like this?

You have to click on the report and it will show you the actual ability and potential ability .. if you are just looking at the list that the scout makes it will show the highest star ie his potential not his actual. The scot will probably say he is a 1/2* actual but has potential if you check on the full report of the players in question

You should always try to have more than one memeber of staff scout them.

For example, I have several scouts with average stats out and about finding players. Any that are recomended are then scouted by my "head" scout, this is my best scout with the best stats. If they pass his test, then I get my assistant to scout them as well. I always look for an assistant who is good at judging ability and potential, so I know my own squads ability levels.

Archived